J.Lynne Foundation Match

Eureka! I finally found my exact shade in J.Lynne! I think. I got a sample each (in sample jars filled to the brim) of the Ivory Golden 1.5 and Ivory/Light Golden 1.9, but since the labels were on the lids and not at the bottom of the jars, I might have interchanged the lids, hence I don't know if I switched them. The shades are also so close that I was having a hard time figuring out which one is lighter/darker. In any event, I believe I used Ivory/Light Golden 1.9 in these pictures because the color in the jar was a smidge darker than the other.





Face:
Pure Luxe cream eraser as primer
J.Lynne Smooth mineral foundation in Ivory/Light Golden 1.9
Mary Kay undereye concealer in Ivory topped with
Bare Escentuals Well-Rested
Monave finishing powder in Angel
MAC Pearl Sunshine Beauty Powder as blush
MAC Refined Golden bronzer to contour

Lips:
MAC's cremestick lipliner in Whirl
MAC Viva Glam V lipstick

Eyes:
MAC Beige-ing shadestick as base
MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow to highlight browbone
Fyrinnae Professional Color pigment in Macabre as wash
Fyrinnae pigment in Kung Pao crease and outer V
Fyrinnae pigment in Sake and Sashimi used with MAC mixing medium as liner
Maybelline Intense XXL mascara

No comments