Revisiting My First Love

My first mineral makeup love, that is. This past week's pace had been frenetic as I tried one sample after another of a myriad of mineral makeup brands. This morning I woke up utterly uninspired to do some sampling, and longed for a little "comfort makeup", something I've been using for so long that it is such a no-brainer to apply. I'm talking about Bare Escentuals. I always come back to this brand no matter how many brands I try, because it works great on me, application is a cinch, and my perfect shade is just that - perfect. I bought the gigantic 13.5g tub of mineral veil from eBay today, and I can't wait to get it.









Pure Luxe cream eraser as primer
Bare Escentuals Light 2.0 foundation
Mary Kay undereye concealer in Ivory topped with
Bare Escentuals Well-Rested
Monave finishing powder in Angel
Lumiere veena blush in Cinnamon
MAC Enriched Refined Bronzer to contour
MAC Pearl Blossom beauty powder over blush

Lips:
MAC lipliner in Whirl
MAC lipstick in Viva Glam I
MAC lipglass in Perky

Eyes:
MAC Beige-ing shadestick as base
MAC eyeshadow in Almond Icing as highlighter
Fyrinnae pigment in Bubble Tea foiled on lid
MAC pigment in Quietly on outer half of lid
MAC eyeshadow in Cranberry crease and outer V
Fyrinnae pigment in Incubus used wet as liner
Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost mascara

No comments