Orange Zest and Some MAC N Collection Swatches

Here is an orange/copper/olive look using some of my favorite MAC Moonbathe collection shadows. Moonbathe was one of my favorite MAC color stories of 2007 because of the gorgeous yet wearable colors. The packaging was also very pretty. I make it a point to wear the shadows regularly because it really is such a shame to let these hues go to waste by languishing in my drawer. I did however substitute Sable Wrap from the Holiday '06 Warm Eyes palette for Saturnal from the Moonbathe collection because they are almost identical. I am wearing Mulberry blush from my Cory blush haul and I am SO loving her blushes. They are indeed so pigmented that a couple of "granules" are all you need to create a pretty shade for your cheeks. I topped it with my new Light Flush mineralize skinfinish (MSF) from the new N collection and it's just gorgeous. The two MSFs from this new collection, Light Flush and Warmed, are really winners in my book. They apply prettily, have a satiny sheen, and are not messy glitter bombs like some of the other MSFs. The fact that they are devoid of chunky glitters makes them true keepers. I also love the warm bronze look Warmed gives, and the pretty pink sheen Light Flush provides.















Eyes:
MAC Painterly paint pot as base on lid and lower lashline
MAC Rubenesque paint pot on lid
MAC Cosmic eyeshadow on lid and to line inner lower lashline
MAC Firespot eyeshadow on outer lid
MAC Sable Wrap eyeshadow on crease
MAC White Tie eyeshadow to highlight
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Red Cherry falsies #66

Face:
Camellia Rose skin smoothing primer
Monave regular foundations in Teporah and Saturnina
Mary Kay undereye concealer in Ivory topped with
Bare Escentuals Well Rested
Monave Angel finishing powder
Cory mineral blush in Mulberry
MAC Sculpt powder to contour
MAC Light Flush MSF over blush

Lips:
Rimmel 1000 Kisses lipliner in Tiramisu
MAC lipstick in Chintz on Chintz
MAC 3D glass in Energy

Here are some swatches of products from MAC's N collection. These are incomplete because my MAC counter was so busy because of the N collection event (MAs doing makeovers of clients). Most of them were being used by the MAs for the makeovers so I made do with what was available. Do not fret; I still stand by my plan to write a full N collection review, so stay tuned!









No comments