More She Space Pigments and My Buff'd Face



I got my full-size Buff'd foundations in Chamois and Almond, and a mix of those shades is my perfect match. I love the coverage, creamy finish and amazing texture of this foundation - this is definitely going to be one of my faves. I love that I only need so little to do my entire face, just like Monave. I went out with some friends wearing Buff'd, and I really liked the feel and look of it. We went to a spa resort to try out the spa's latest "vinotherapy" (all products used for treatments are made from wine or the fruit of the vine). I love the grapeseed body oils, body souffles, scrubs and lotions they worked on us, and the massages were heavenly! They also served free red wine and hors d'oerves like dill and pepper spears with creamy ranch dip, and the luscious desserts all had a wine-grape theme as well. The custard on top of the fruit compote was spiked with brandy. So yummy!


Just divine


Wearing Buff'd


At a beautiful spa resort


Dinner at a Greek restaurant


Our feta cheese flamed at our table. Opa!!

I also received my latest batch of full-size She Space pigments. Can't wait to experiment using these.


She Space piggies


Heather's sweet note and some freebies to try

Here are some swatches of the She Space pigments applied wet but without a base:



5 comments

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

I love Buff'd on you girl. So natural looking. You gals look like you had a splendid night.

I officially have to enjoy your site in moderation. The pictures and swatches are just too much to handle, lol.

Have a great week hun!

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

*drools* you have hauls from two of my most favorite companies. :P love it.

looks like you guys had fun! the foundation looks so natural and flawless on you. :] love it. :D

Fabuless Beauty said...

Hello! I came across your website from MMU talk forums. How would you compare Buff'd to other MMU that you tried?

The Shades Of U said...

mrs.lynne- LOL, even I have a hard time looking at the swatches, I didn't want to get the itch to order some more! =D Thanks lovely, hope you have a great week ahead as well.

christiana- your fab FOTD wearing Buff'd made me order some samples, LOL, you enabler you! =)

fabu-less - Buff'd offers heavy coverage, much like Monave and Cory, but to a lesser degree than the latter. It's much heavier in coverage than Meow, Everyday Minerals, Lauress and several other brands I've tried, but it feels really light on the face and when used sparingly, offers a very natural, creamy finish. Hope that helps!

Mischo Beauty said...

Love the She Space pigments- very nice on your complection...

Mischo Beauty
http://mischobeauty.blogspot.com/