MAC "Red" She Said, MSF and Ungaro Swatches, and Goodie Pics



It's my son's birthday party this weekend, and I am all agog to set up everything. That's also the reason why, among other things, I have been slow in posting entries. To keep you occupied, here are some product pictures and swatches of MAC's latest collections. I can't keep up with MAC!! I haven't even used my Ungaro and mineralize sheersheen stuff, and here it comes with the holiday collections! I will be dishing reviews on these newest collections, but for the meantime, here are some pics and swatches. For the record, I really love "Red" She Said, the collection. Dazzleglasses are my weakness, and I am just amazed that except for the glittery "zipper" in the middle of the product, the mineralize shadows are actually very pigmented, and you don't need to foil these to achieve really amazing color pay-off.

"Red" She Said


I forgot to include Date Night which I bought from the first release, and I'm getting Sugarrimmed and Love Alert this weekend.











Suite Array

Swatches can be found HERE.





MAC For Emanuel Ungaro







MAC Sheer Minerals


I only got the Soft and Gentle MSF because I already got So Ceylon, Petticoat and Gold Deposit. I am loving Soft and Gentle, it's like a new-and-improved Shimpagne!


My two Petticoats


My So Ceylon


Part of my MSF collection. My Gold Deposit is on the top row, second from the right.

10 comments

Anonymous said...

good luck on preparing for your son's birthday! i also organized my daughter's and son's last year and IT IS TIME CONSUMING! but very rewarding nevertheless. ;)

are you making me drool or what??? and when am in a no-buy.. bohoo! lol. i think i will make a comeback and uber haul in November when Red She Said hits Manila tee hee... favor please, can you post the swatch for Not So Shy? that is the only thing i am liking from Emanuel Ungaro... tia sis! and what a lovely MSF collection!

makemeup said...

wow i love ur hauls and swatches on Mac!!! DId u buy all of that in one day???

ainstein said...

nice haul! u've helped me decide to get both petticoat and soft n gentle!

roxy. said...

you have so many MSFs! They're so pretty! I really wanted the bankroll pearlglide liner but when i went back it was sold out =[

The Shades Of U said...

mhean- aww, let me know how your kids' party went! I am SO pooped after the party. My DH and DS were dead-to-the-world by 7pm. I'll post a swatch of Not So Shy this week. Take care!

makemeup - Thank you! Oh no, some of them have been sitting in my traincase for a while now. As I said, I just can't keep up with MAC!

ainstein: You will love Petticoat and Soft & Gentle, these are two of my most favorite MSFs. :)

Roxy- I try to get one of each MSF, but not Pleasureflush; it is SO rare that it fetches insane prices over at Ebay. :-/

Jen said...

OoOH do you apply your mineralized eyeshadows wet? The only mineralized eyeshadow I have is Play on Plums and I use Fix+. Now, I'm debating if I should get some from the Red She Said collection.

I love SheerBronze Loose Powder. After reading your blog, I think I want Soft & Gentle next. =)

Phyrra said...

In the picture you have entitled
MAC Red She Said Mineralize Eyeshadow Trios
The middle color is a silver pearl, but on your swatch
it looks like a beautiful silver/pink/purple iridescent blend.
Is that just from mixing the two colors together?

The Shades Of U said...

phyrra- could be. Which eyeshadow were you refering to?

Phyrra said...

I think it is Outspoken?

The Shades Of U said...

jen- thank you! I apply my mineralize shadows dry now, especially with these new ones, the color payoff is fantastic. Get Soft & Gentle, it's amazing and very versatile. You won't regret it. :)