AminoGenesis Really, Really Clean Facial Cleanser: A Review



I've had the chance to try AminoGenesis' facial cleanser called Really, Really Clean, and what can I say, I really, really like it - pun intended. It was a product that I really didn't expect to like, and so it was a pleasant surprise when I did.

There has never been a facial cleanser like this! Amazing dual purpose technology bathes the skin with life giving amino acids, while deeply cleansing. Imbedded dirt, makeup and other impurities are no match for the gentle power of AminoGenesis Really, Really Clean! As you cleanse, 17 amino acids go to work on contact, enhancing and beautifying your skin with vital nutrients.

Benefits:

Bathes skin in amino acids.
Gentle, deeply cleansing formula.
Enhances and beautifies skin with vital nutrients.

Directions:
Apply liberally to a damp, clean washcloth. Gently scrub entire face, neck and forehead areas avoiding contact with the eyes. Rinse with warm water, then towel dry. For maximum results, next apply AminoGenesis Perfect Reflection Anti-Aging Vitamin Serum, followed by the AminoGenesis Therapeutic Facial Repair moisturizing formula.



My Take:
I've had this cleanser in my stash for quite some time now, but it was just recently when I tried it because I was finishing up a bottle of another brand of cleanser. I use this at night when my skin is dirty with residue makeup, grime, sweat, oil and dust from a whole day at work or out in the town. I squirted a dime-sized product on my palm and the minute I applied it on my face, I literally uttered a "wow" with my eyes closed and my face full of cleanser. The feeling is so rich and luxurious on the skin, but it wasn't gooey and greasy. When I washed the product off, my face felt so clean, literally, but not squeaky clean that you know that the product has stripped your face of natural oils. My skin felt clean (no trace of grime or makeup), but it felt supple and smooth. It does exactly what it claims it would do: thorough but gentle cleansing. I really like it.

I also like that it comes in a bottle (I wish the Tripeptinon capsules are housed in just this type of bottle, or a pump one), and the 6 fl. oz. product for $24 is reasonable for me, because I can really feel how clean my face is after every wash (and 6 oz is by no means small in weight or volume). Some people might find $24 a bit too much especially during this economy, but I think one should try it to see how nice it feels on the skin. I will always use this at night (I have a separate cleanser in the morning), because I think this product cleans more thoroughly, and I want to take off every last smidgen of grime, makeup, and other impurities on my face before I turn in every night.

If you are looking for Aminogenesis Tripeptinon reviews, check out my review HERE!

No comments